Family Services, Inc. (FSI) Veteran Services Program offers unique counseling services for veterans and their families. Our treatment focuses on trauma, PTSD and/or substance abuse, and services are provided by counselors with years of experience working with military members and their families.
The Veteran Services Program collaborates with other veterans programs in the county to ensure we meet all the needs of our military families. Regardless of rank, discharged rated, active duty, reservist or time in service, we provide services for all those who have served our country. Our program is open to immediate and extended family members of those who have served.
Areas of assistance include:
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Education Counseling
- Co-occurring Disorder Treatment
- Effective Communication
- Coping with Anger and Anxiety
- Assertiveness Training
- Stress Management
- Cost varies based on individual consumer needs, as well as the length of treatment.
- We accept medicaid and cash payments with the ability to assist those uninsured at little or no cost to you. Self-payment plans are also available.
- Services are available to anyone over the age of 13.
- We serve the veteran and his/her whole family, immediate or extended.