Our staff sets the standard of excellence in all programs and services we provide. We believe that our goal is to create an environment which promotes independence, support and strength while focusing on improving the quality of life for each individual and family we serve throughout our communities.
Excellence is measured in many ways including:
- Leadership among our staff and Board of Directors,
- Use of information and objective analysis in planning and implementation of programs and services,
- A commitment to excellence in human services management,
- Continuous improvement of programs and services,
- Measurement, monitoring and reporting of program outcomes,
- A commitment to consumer satisfaction,
- Opening to collaborate efforts with other organizations, and
- Accountability in the trust of our staff and those served throughout our communities
Guiding Principles of Family Services
We listen to and address the needs of our customers in a respectful and responsive manner that builds upon their strengths. Our services promote meaningful connections to family and community.
We are a model of excellence through efficient, effective, and responsible public service. We communicate openly and honestly and adhere to the highest standards of ethics and professional conduct.
We maximize the use of resources and use data to evaluate performance and make informed decisions to improve results.
We work collaboratively with customers, employees, and public and private partners to achieve results.